1. Sleds must be registered to ride these state funded trails ( Atv’s are not registered and cannot use the trails legally. )
2. Trails open December 15th – March 15th ( with a minimum of 4 inches of Snow )
3. These state funded trails run on private lands. ( respect this land and its owners or they can and will close the trails at their discretion ) Stay on the marked trail only do not wander on their property.
4. All trail signs and posts are property of the Illinois Association of Snowmobile Clubs and were provided with The State of Illinois Department of Conservation grants. The removal, vandalism, or possession trail signs is a crime, and the fine can be up to $500.00
5. Liability Insurance is Required by State Law(new this year)